terça-feira, 18 de agosto de 2009

Nan Goldin - Corpos, gêneros, marcas






"It is very political. First, it is about gender politics. It is about what it is to be male, what it is to be female, what are gender roles... Especially The Ballad of Sexual Dependency is very much about gender politics, before there was such a word, before they taught it at the university. A friend of mine said I was born with a feminist heart. I decided at the age of five that there was nothing my brothers can do and I cannot do. I grew up that way. It was not like an act of decision that I was going to make a piece about gender politics. I made this slideshow about my life, about my past life..."
Nan Goldin em entrevista para o site polonês fotoTAPETA http://fototapeta.art.pl/index.html








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário